Sistas Calling is a riveting and explosive musical theatre production aimed to inform and educate through the medium of entertainment.
Sistas Calling is a catalyst to spark the conversation and generate ideas towards an end to violence and racism in the greater society.
Sistas Calling is an anti-violence, anti-racism messaging production.
Sistas Calling is a call for men to join the movement to work towards the eradication of violence.
Sistas Calling is a musical/dance symposium educating the public about violence and its impact.
Sistas Calling is Rosa’s story. Rosa is an ex resident of Dr. Roz’s Healing Place, a center for abused women and children.
Attendees will be empowered, inspired and motivated to make positive life changes
Attendees will be encouraged to contribute to the societal call for help to stop the violence.
Attendees will be triggered to jump start their own healing
Attendees will be encouraged to work with the Healing Place to contribute to the changetowards a non-violence society.
1. Ten minute film screening - The Global Reality of Violence Against Women and Girls
2. OPENING DRUMMING SESSION - Obaya Kwasi Parson
4. Opening piece...Song...Sistas calling. Full cast
6. Song.....Learn Sister Learn
8. Song...Life/I Am Me
10. Song....Why did you make me God?
INTERMISSION - 15 minutes
12. Ballet dancer and violin
13. Song ....Fearless
16. Song...... No Means No
19. Song....I’m Changing
21. Song .....Woman Breakaway
24. CLOSING..FULL CAST WITH SISTAS CALLING
25. Curtain Call